In appreciation for serving this country, Emerald Glen Doves will provide a single dove, self released, in the Loveland area for any U.S. Armed Forces, honorably discharged veteran’s funeral, at no cost.
Self release means that I will allow trained and responsible adults to use my doves in an ethical and humane release for special events. This option is intended for the doves to be released to Pastors, funeral directors or other professionals.
- I will only release my doves to individuals whom I have trained in handling the doves. I also supply written instructions with my doves at the time of pick up.
- Please choose a responsible person from your party to handle the self release and the care of my doves.
- Absolutely no doves are to be left in a vehicle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- I do not allow my doves to be handled for any reason. When releasing doves simply open the top of our carrier and gently lay it on its side, away from your guests or any obstructions. The doves will walk out of the carrier and take flight.
- Please be advised that if you choose this option I will not allow my doves to be taken if the weather forecast indicates poor conditions. This ensures a safe return flight home for my birds. I will refund your payment, in full, if your dove release is cancelled, by me, due to weather.
- I will not book any event that requires a release of my doves after 3:00 pm MST. (Time and mileage considered).
- The safety of my doves is first and foremost and I reserve the right to refuse delivery of my doves if I suspect any mistreatment may occur.
- I will not ship doves for release.
- I will deliver doves that are in excellent condition and well trained to return home.
- Any adverse behavior by any of my doves is beyond my control.
- Doves may not be released inside any structure.
Please be aware that my doves are live animals and need the utmost of care while taking part in your event. My doves will be released to you in a well ventilated, white recyclable pet carrier. My carriers are equipped with polar ice packs as needed.
Serving Denver and the Northern Front Range since 2007
Call Patti at (970) 663-6249