The release of white doves for funerals symbolizes the release of the spirit and assists in the grieving process.
The Trinity Release
A lone white dove is released by a family member, symbolizing the departed spirit making its final journey home. Three white doves are then professionally released, representing the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, assisting and accompanying the loved one home. This symbolic dove release at a funeral is the most powerful, and can assist all those bereaved through the grieving process. $200.00
The Holy Spirit Dove Release
A single white dove is released by a family member symbolizing the spirit of the departed. The single dove ascends, circles, and then flies out of sight winging the final journey home. $150.00
Memorable Assisted Release Packages
For funerals and memorial services where a larger number of white doves are desired, I offer custom packages. If you desire a custom package with a certain number of doves, for instance one dove representing each year of life, please contact me at (970) 663-6249 for a price quote.
I promise to arrive at your event on time, dressed appropriately and handle the release of the doves on your cue.
- I release only clean, white doves that are in good condition and well-trained to fly out of the carrier on cue, and return home to Emerald Glen.
- Any unexpected adverse behavior by one or more of my doves is beyond my control.
- For the safety of the doves, I will only release from sun up to one hour before sundown. (Mileage considered) Click here to determine sunrise/sunset time.
- For the safety of the doves, I will not release the doves inside any structure.
- Adverse weather conditions may prevent the release of the doves. I reserve the right to decide if it is safe for my birds to fly. If I decide it is unsafe for the doves to be released I will refund your payment in full.
1-2 doves $150.00
3-4 doves $200.00
Call Patti at (970) 663-6249
Economical Self-Release Option
Cost for 1-4 Doves in a single carrier: $150
Self release means that I will allow trained and responsible adults to use my doves in an ethical and humane release for special events. This option is intended for the doves to be released to Pastors, funeral directors or other professionals.
- I will only release my doves to individuals whom I have trained in handling the doves. I also supply written instructions with my doves at the time of pick up.
- Please choose a responsible person from your party to handle the self release and the care of my doves.
- Absolutely no doves are to be left in a vehicle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- I do not allow my doves to be handled for any reason. When releasing doves simply open the top of our carrier and gently lay it on its side, away from your guests or any obstructions. The doves will walk out of the carrier and take flight.
- Please be advised that if you choose this option I will not allow my doves to be taken if the weather forecast indicates poor conditions. This ensures a safe return flight home for my birds. I will refund your payment, in full, if your dove release is cancelled, by me, due to weather.
- I will not book any event that requires a release of my doves after 3:00 pm MST. (Time and mileage considered).
- The safety of my doves is first and foremost and I reserve the right to refuse delivery of my doves if I suspect any mistreatment may occur.
- I will not ship doves for release.
- I will deliver doves that are in excellent condition and well trained to return home.
- Any adverse behavior by any of my doves is beyond my control.
- Doves may not be released inside any structure.
Please be aware that my doves are live animals and need the utmost of care while taking part in your event. My doves will be released to you in a well ventilated, white recyclable pet carrier. My carriers are equipped with polar ice packs as needed.